Danish Meteorological Institute
Phone: +45 39 15 72 21 Fax: +45 39 15 74 60
: per (at) dmi.dk
Research areas and interests
- Scientific computing, mathematical and numerical modelling.
- Optimization, code modernization, high performance computing.
- Multi-threading and parallel algorithms.
- Linear and non-linear stability and realizability analysis.
- 1986 M.Sc.E.E., Applied Mathematical Physics and Scientific Computing, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark
- 1989 Ph.D., Applied Mathematical Physics and Scientific Computing, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- 1986-1989 PhD Fellow, Laboratory of Applied Mathematical Physics (LAMF, now part of DTU-Compute), DTU
- 1989-1993 Researcher and Assistent lecturer, LAMF, DTU
- 1993 Software Development Engineer, Ødegaard & Danneskiold-Samsøe Aps, Consulting Engineers, Denmark
- 1993-2003 Software Development Engineer and Hydraulic Engineer, DHI, Denmark
- 2004- Engineer and Researcher, DMI